måndag, oktober 24, 2005

Karim Delamater [karimoitpwu@d2message.de]

Dagens spam mail:
"I am in good health and have always enjoyed sex.
I was losing my erection during intercourse and during oral sex with my girlfriend.
It was difficult to pinpoint the problem so I decided to order some Vjagrra online.
I ordered my Vjagrra which arrived in several days. I ordered 4x100mg pills and on the weekend decided to give it a go without saying anything to my girlfriend ;) 35 minutes before we went to bed I took half a pill, and WOW! what a difference.
I had a rock hard erection for over an hour of non stop sex. Even after I had climaxed I was ready to go again in twenty minutes, which we did. this lasted for over two hours, and I was still hard in the shower after.
It was like being a teenager over again. Amazing!
If you have a problem, try Vjagrra, it is great http://www.guidetowa.com/
Karim Delamater"

Jag tycker det är fint att spam mailen har blivit lite mer personliga nu för tiden. Det är väldigt vackert att Krarim vill dela med sig av sin historia.

Inga kommentarer: